How to make :-
Healthy, Tasty and Easy Homemade pasta
1. Cup Pasta
2 small size chopped onion
2-3 tbsp. cooking oil
salt (as per requirement)
1-2 chopped green chilli
1 small tbsp. of turmeric
1 small tomato
1 pack of pasta masala
- First boil pasta with 3 cups of water, 1tbsp. salt and 1tbsp oil. Mix well and let them boil till pasta becomes soft. ( we use salt to boil it quickly and we use oil that pasta does not get sticky)
- When pasta is cooked then drain all water using a sieve.
- Now let’s prepare pasta. First heat oil in a pan, when it’s medium hot add chopped onion, chopped green chili, and tomato give it a little fry then add salt and turmeric.
- When they looked fried then add boiled pasta, let them fry for 1min in medium heat.
- Finally, add pasta masala, mix well and again fry 2-3 min.
- Now our pasta is cooked and it is ready to taste.
- You can also add vegetables at pasta according to your own taste.
- You can also add cheese foe flavor
- Eat with ketchup or chilli sauce for taste.